This week had some big news. Firstly, ColdFusion community staple, Steve "Cutter" Blades, just announced the publication of "Learning Ext JS". Congrats, Steve!
In other news, CFUnited registration is open and CF Doc's UKCFUG podcast had their first episode. All this and a great selection of blog entries (including the discover of a new operator in ColdFusion).
- Structures and Pointers (Charlie Griefer, November 10)
- Using ColdFusion CFMail to send Microsoft Outlook Appointment Request (John Gag, November 12)
- Ask Ben: Dynamic Table Names In ColdFusion Queries (Ben Nadel, November 13)
- Guide to ColdFusion Administrator Extensions (Raymond Camden, November 13)
- Finding something new where you never thought you will (Ed Tabara, November 13)