The big event this week was easily Adobe Max (and the announcement of ColdFusion IDE - Bolt). Even with Max, however, this week still has a great selection of ColdFusion-related blog entries.
- Hurdles For ColdFusion Hosting Providers (Steve "Cutter" Blades, November 17)
- Show the execution time of any query in ColdFusion 8 (Dan Switzer, November 17)
- Can Performance Suffer With Cfqueryparam? (Mark Kruger, November 18)
- Comprehensive ColdFusion Component OnMissingMethod() Testing (Ben Nadel, November 19)
- Article at InfoQ published: Debunking Common Myths about ColdFusion (Raymond Camden, November 19)