This week has another great assortment of blog entries on a wide selection of topics including a couple of authors that haven't appeared on the list previously (whose last names I was unable to find).
- Firefox extensions - the essentials for any CF developer (Craig, June 24)
- Ask a Jedi: Followup on Certification (Ray camden, June 25)
- Useful checks to test for XSS attacks on your ColdFusion site (Troy, June 25)
- New varScoper release candidate (Mike Schierberl, June 25)
- Using Identity insert (John Whish, June 26)