DataMgr 2.5 Beta 1
So I released the Alpha of DataMgr 2.5 more than a year ago. This is about as long as I have gone between a release. Why so long? Well, basically I have been neglecting DataMgr a bit to work on other things (more on that in another post). Also because DataMgr has been doing everything I want.
Finally, however, I have the first beta of DataMgr 2.5 ready.
New to DataMgr 2.5 Beta 1 (since Alpha 1):
- Paging (via an "offset" argument in the getRecords method)
- Paging handling in the database: MS SQL 2005 +, MySQL, Oracle, PostGreSQL
- For all others, the query is sliced in ColdFusion
- Major performance improvements for loadXml() (many for all database, some specific to SQL Server)
- Special="UUID": Set the value of the field to a UUID if no value is passed in on an insert.
- Fixed error on ColdFusion 9.0.1
- Better handling of CFML Engine peculiarities
- Improved MS Word cleanup
- Several small fixes
Feel free to download DataMgr 2.5 Beta 1 (zip) or use the repository for the Bleeding Edge Release. For the latest full release, use the DataMgr RIAForge page. DataMgr is open source and free for any use.
There are no comments for this entry.[Add Comment]